By participating in the ALLpaQ Alpaca Charity Contest you are agreeing to these contest terms and conditions.
1. The promoter is ALLpaQ Packaging Group whose registered office is at Unit 4, Albright Road Widnes, WA8 8FY.
2. The social charity fundraising campaign is open to residents from any country aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this social charity fundraising campaign.
4. By entering this social charity fundraising campaign, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Entrants can post as many photos of the official and approved Al The Alpaca Teddy as they like. Only one photo per person every six months will count as eligible for a charitable donation from the promoter. Multiple entries or requests for multiple donations from the same person within that six month period will be disqualified.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the social charity fundraising campaign and how to enter are as follows:
a. Must be aged 18 years or over or comply with the age requirements set within the terms of conditions of social platforms Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
B. Must follow @allpaqpackaging on Instagram. If the entrant does not have Instagram, entries via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages will be considered. The entrant must follow ALLpaQ on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages for submissions to be considered.
c. Must take a photo of an official and approved Al The Alpaca Teddy and post the photo, tagging #allpaqer & #alpaca.
d. Only one donation per person. After a six month period from the initial posting which resulted a single donation, the posting of new photos will be reconsidered for a charitable donation within the following six month period – the promoter reverses the right to end this campaign at any time.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the social charity fundraising campaign and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the social charity fundraising campaign will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate donation details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this social charity fundraising campaign.
11. The social charity fundraising campaign donation is as follows:
Each month a team member from ALLpaQ selects a charity for the promoter to make a donation to.
This monthly baseline donation will be increased – at an amount subject to discretion on the part of the promoter – for every Al The ALLpaQ Alpaca post that meets the terms and conditions decreed here, with one donation considered per person every six months – regardless of amount of social posts published and regardless of whether the same images are published by the entrant on multiple social platforms.
12.The charity is selected by the promoter is as stated and no cash or other charity alternatives will be offered. The charitable donation from the promoter is not transferable.
13. The entrants will be notified of any donation made by the promoter via the social media account they submitted on – either by way of comment on their social post or direct message.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the social charity fundraising campaign will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The social charity fundraising campaign and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The social charity fundraising campaign entrant agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to them or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrants prior consent.